Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bragging on Testknitters...

I simply must brag on the wonderful test knitters and tech editor that helped me with this pattern...... This one was done by Jessica....Amazingly gorgeous.
Then Alla, who chose to alter her edging...nicely done and beautiful color.
Next is Kate, my communicater and close friend....I just love the vibrant color and she chose to use slightly larger needles and a fingering weight....Perfectly pretty! And finally, Lotta's version in a Fantastic hazy blue.....an Incredible example of the pattern.....
Behind the scenes and yet most important of all...Akshata, my wonderfully, patient tech editor....Much gratitude for helping make sure my pattern was acceptable. Many, many hours went into these projects and I am very proud to display them.

No comments: